Consulting Solutions for Sleep Laboratory Management
Sleep Strategies has assisted some of the largest hospitals and sleep labs with becoming leading providers in sleep medicine by offering our expertise. You can rely on Sleep Strategies when you need:
- Advice on setting up sleep disorder laboratories
- Assistance with staff training and accreditation
- Help training qualified technologists
- More efficiency, effectiveness and profitability
- To save time and money so you can serve more patients
Sleep Strategies has assisted numerous leading hospitals and laboratories to set up their sleep laboratories for maximum effectiveness.
Rely on Sleep Strategies when you need to streamline your internal processes, avoid costly errors and improve the level of service you provide to your patients. Sleep Strategies also offers onsite or online training programs that can be fully customized to suit your needs.
Customized Sleep Medicine Training Programs for the Ever-Changing Industry of Sleep Medicine
Sleep medicine is one of the most underserved areas of medicine. Many jurisdictions lack adequate training and education in sleep medicine and there are simply not enough educated and qualified sleep technologists to meet current demand.
We understand. And we have a solution for your sleep laboratory.
Your entire business rests on the skills and knowledge of your staff. And you deserve the best results.
You need trainers who are:
- Registered polysomnographic technologists
- Experienced in all aspects of sleep disorder scoring and testing; and
- Capable of transferring advanced skills and knowledge to their students.
Our trainers are some of the most knowledgeable registered technologists in the industry with extensive teaching experience. The sleep tracings, multimedia presentations and training manuals we have developed are considered by our clients to be among the very best.
From facilities opening new sleep laboratories to experienced technologists who need to further develop their skills, Sleep Strategies provides the training and education while you reap the rewards.
Stay where you are, we will come to you. Consider the many benefits of this approach:
- Staff are trained on the equipment they use every day
- Your sleep laboratory stays open
- You save on staff travel and accommodation expenses
- Skills application is immediate—their daily environment becomes their classroom
Sleep medicine training is essential to an effective sleep laboratory. Contact us now to discuss your training or consulting needs. Learn how we can help.